[AI] AI help regarding PHP learning process.

Sudeshna Bhattacharya sudeshna.bhattacharya34 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 01:39:12 EDT 2019

Hi there
You may also check the below link for Php. Java script and mysql as
they are mostly used together , to develop a dynamic web page.In this
book,  the entire tutorial is available along with number of examples
to teach how they are used in combination with each other..
 http://lpmj.net

Thanks,
Sudeshna Bhattacharya