[AI] Contact details of AICB’s and NFB’s advocacy cell

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Fri Jun 7 02:40:36 EDT 2019

Dear all,

Our own disability affairs department has messed up the implimentation of accessibility for websites and apps. It most certainly affects people with blindness.

I need support and cooperation of our own NGOs to help us resolve the issue. Can I request if anyone can share contact details of advocacy cell of AICB? And if anyone has any experience of how approachable and prompt are they?

I know Kaul sir while I was a kid of class 10th in 2006 and I personally respect him for promoting Braille. But he will not remember me for sure and getting this done on telephone is certainly difficult. And are there similar contacts at NFB? I can try sending an email to Rungta sir but due to his seniority and busy schedule getting it through is a challenge.

But we need to solve this and only those who have the ability to get a response from the government can help us. Any help will be truly appreciated.

Regards,
Amar Jain
Mobile: +91-9892622230

Sent from my iPhone