[AI] increasing braile printing capacity at RNKS jaipur

Aman Preet Singh aps32200 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 08:01:07 EDT 2019

Hello Sunil sir! I would like to ask you that what other braille books are
available for sale in Rajasthan netraheen Kalyaan Sangh? I read the Braille
samachar patra published from  their braille press but I want to know about
other Braille books which are published from there Braill press and
available for sale. If you have any catalogue of books please share it with
me. With regards, Aman