[AI] AI help regarding new passport.

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon May 6 12:05:30 EDT 2019

in passport application form you have to mention your old status of
residence. there is a colomn that whether you are living in the address
since birth, if not, you have to mention the details of your residence
changes. in such cases police verification will also be done either from
your current or old residence.