[AI] AI help regarding new passport.

sampath raj rao sampath.4187 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 11:38:35 EDT 2019

Then use your aadhaar card for address proof, and your sslc
certificate for your name proof and ofcourse they usually check for
your SSLC certificate for name as I was informed due to the reason
that the certificate of qualification is required for non ECR and to
be a valid qualification if the certifificate has to be used abroad.

In my case they asked for neither voter id  nor PAN card.
I was also informed that aadhaar was enough.

Even if the problem persists with your passport verifier, then you can
apply for address change in PAN and you can receive your new card
within a month...

but above all, I don't think the address is printed neither side of
the card and no one can ask for difference in address unless they
login your pan card portal
And voter id is also optional in the application and so leave it blank.