[AI] Mobile phone enquiry

faiyaz attar faiyazattar1994 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:14:48 EDT 2019

My dear friend, as for my knowledge, there are some models with physical
keypads are available. It depends upon the range in in which you want to
purchase. If you are asking about accessibility, then you can go for Apple,
Samsung, and Moto. Because these three options would be best in terms of
accessibility. Also I would suggest you that, you can and go for these
three brands which does not include physical keypad. But it has for my
experience, it's not that much difficult to use.

with best regards,

Faiyaz.
contact resources:
phone/text/whatsapp: