[AI] guidance requested regarding screen reader

Aman Preet Singh aps32200 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:20:30 EDT 2019

Hi! Portable Copies of softwares are not complete files sometimes. When we
create portable copy of any software some files are being missing. So I
recommend you that you should not use portable copy, you should download
and install NVDA from its official website, that is,
https://www.nvaccess.org.
And about the Jaws, I will say that if your dongle is not working there is
only one way that you should contact Karishma enterprises for new dongle to
buy, and if possible they can repair your old dongle. If this thing is not
be useful there is no way to remove the 40 minute mode of the Jaws because
you do not have any serial number and you only have to connect USB dongle
if you want to use the Jaws in permanent mode. Thanks and regards, Aman