[AI] A question about eating in a hand-free way

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj10038 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 03:40:08 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I know this issue has been discussed several times on this group, but I am curious to hear from anyone who has mastered this problem. I would like to find out how one can cut food and place it within fork tines without using the other hand to stabilize the concerned food item. Using a spoon or another piece of cutlery simply does not work for me and results in the fork with which I am trying to pick up the food returning empty mostly. I am compelled to use the other hand to stabilize the food to be cut or to keep it in place while it is being scooped up.

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone