[AI] Need information on Office 365 - cloud

Pavan Kumar Bolar pavansmail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 22:09:25 EDT 2019

Dear sir

My company migrated to office 365 couple of days back at I don't think
there are any accessibility issues as the client like word Excel Outlook
still remain the same. In fact office 365 jaws will also read miss spelt
spellings that is if the spelling is wrong jaws  will tell as miss spelt
spelling and there is sound feedback if any spellings go wrong when your
typing hence making it more accessible.

with limited use I think there are no issues but since I've been using it
only for two days I cannot QA full feedback

With regards

Pavan Kumar bolar