[AI] Making of a WhatsApp group containing all the members of the access India mailing list

Prerna Sobti prerna.sobti at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:45:50 EDT 2019

Hi

If a group is made on WhatsApp, first everybody will not be interested in sharing the numbers, initially everybody is very excited and participates in the group but later on it becomes a dead group! That’s my personal experience, as already shared here, parallel discussions cannot happen in WhatsApp group which is so easily possible on email threads!
However, respecting all the people who want a WhatsApp group to be made a group can be created for such people if they wish to I am sure a lot of friendships are already there through this group and some small groups are already working
I am happier with email!
Best
Prerna Sobti

Prerna Sobti