[AI] Rising Star Tours & Travels is helping visually impaired people experience the magic of new places

Ramya Venkitesh ramya at barrierbreak.com
Tue Mar 19 01:00:08 EDT 2019

Rising Star Tours  <https://newzhook.com/story/21716> & Travels is helping
visually impaired people experience the magic of new places

Travelling is an experience that requires considerable planning. The best
laid plans can fall apart if there a change of weather or delay in
flights/trains, a factor that tends to put off many blind and low vision
people from planning a holiday. Something Amit Jain is trying to address by
organizing tours exclusively for people with vision impairments.

Jain, founder of Rising Star Tours & Travels, a Delhi-based company, has
organized three such trips since December last year and is planning the
fourth in May.

"Our first trip was to Pangot, in Uttarakhand, a life- changing experience
for me. The outcome and response was so fantastic and it gave me such
tremendous happiness that I have taken a pledge to change the lives of at
least one thousand visually impaired people a year through travel. Within a
short span of time of nine months we have done three trips". - Amit Jain,
Founder, Rising Star Tours & Travels

Read on to know more about Rising Star Tours & Travels
https://newzhook.com/story/21716

Regards,

Ramya