[AI] Deciding between Android and IOS phones.

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 06:19:32 EDT 2019

I was also using Apple mobile since last two years but nowI have just
switched to android device to see the different experiens.
Yes, if you have been using I-Phone and looking to enter in android world,
you will experience a little difficulty in terms of what you've said,
however, you would enjoy android mobile phone gradually once you are well
familiar with it. Anddroid devices and their accessibility have also been
improved a lot during last couple of years.

It seems difficult to leave apple and use android after experiencing a
fantastic Apple accessibility but android device has also it's importance
for customers.

If you are looking forward to buy a new android mobile device, you may look
for Samsung Galaxy M30 base varient.
Samsung Galaxy has Voice Assistant, an inbuilt screen reader software which
is better than Talkback in terms of commands and usibility.

Galaxy M30 Base varient device would cost you around Rs. 14990 at
www.amazon.in

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt