[AI] About Auto TTS.

Satguru Rathi tarannumrathi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 04:47:37 EST 2019

Hi,

Yesterday, Google has pushed an update to the Google Text To Speech
engine due to which many people are facing the issue as their voice data
for the selected languages is not downloaded. I would suggest to switch
to Google TTS once and see if the voice data for Bengali language is
downloaded. If not, download it first and then switch to Auto TTS.

Best,

Satguru.