[AI] How can one update the address of UDID

Vaibhav Kasar vb.kasar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 00:04:18 EST 2019

Hi All,

I had applied for UDID card in Feb 2017 , But it is not received yet.
Meanwhile my address got changed and want to update the same on UDID card.
Also want to draw new online disability certificate through this Swavlamban
portal .

I need contact details for this.

I tried by new registration process but it's not get completed as my adhar
no , Mobile no and email id is linked with previous registration.

Treat this as a urgent and help me to get this sorted ..

Thanks .
Vaibhav