[AI] learn signature for visually impaired

shankar.c at tech-accessibility.in shankar.c at tech-accessibility.in
Sun Mar 3 07:32:12 EST 2019

Also, you may visit any organizations which is serving towards the visually impaired and ask them to show the braille board. The board contains the braille alphabets along with the embossed  letters.
Email: Shankar.c at tech-accessibility.in
visit my website
Mobile/whatsapp: 7795927572
Thanks and regards,
Shankar.C
***senior software tester, cerner pvtltd india.***