[AI] Accounting and advanced auditing

Darshil Agrawal a.darshil007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 04:30:29 EST 2019

Hi all,
I am currently in the last phase of passing my CA course for becoming a
chartered accountant from Baroda, Gujarat. I am facing a lot of issues
while using tally while audits and basic accounting purposes, concerning
adjustments, voucher verification or in that matter also while passing
regular entries, as jaws screen reading software is not compatible with the
tally software which is widely used in the sector.
I thereby request the readers of this mail to guide me in this concern and
help me resolve this issue.
Moreover, me  being a student and also having an urge of learning and
growing would like to request the readers through this mail, to allow me
their precious time and contact especially those who are already working in
this accounting or auditing fields with different abilities, and are
exceptionally successful and highly experienced to guide someone like me
who is about to keep one's first steps in the world, you are already living.
This mail was written with a humble request to all and hope that my concern
will have a solution and I would have the honour to talk with people senior
to me.
You can contact me on my e-mail or call/whatsapp on; 9429535983
Thanks & Regards,
Darshil Agrawal