[AI] Urgent emotional support required

B. R. Nautial brnautial at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:16:23 EST 2019

This is a very normal situation with the most of the partially sited person
in the mid age of life, so no need to think much and except the things. I
can understand your situation but what to do? you have to move forward with
the positive atitude. Don't put pressure on your eyes and also avoid to use
your site to see small things.