[AI] Cheapest Android TV iffalcon 40/49f2a

Austin Pinto austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 07:25:36 EST 2019

and for all who want to join the iffalcon facebook group this is the link.
however you will not get any help regarding accessibility or talkback
on this page.
if you have any problems with the tv post and officials from iffalcon
will contact you.
you also have unnofficial telligram group.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1025564970956131?ref=bookmarks
and this is link for telligram group on the telligram group iffalcon
officials are not there but people are very helpful again you will not
get any accessibility help.
https://t.me/iFFalconTv?fbclid=IwAR1abQn3dtXAQgNNTMJ5ni4NpOeowi3dk5xBX2GBfXUckHJ4xshB0tErEAw

austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
follow me on twitter.