[AI] Unable to download from blindhelp.net

B. R. Nautiyal brnautial at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:45:02 EST 2019

You can download any of the software from the site by using proxy server.
You need to copy the desired download link &
Click on the given link and press E to move in Edit box.
https://www.proxysite.com/
Now, paste the link here and use to move "Go" button. Once the item is
downloaded, change the format of the file using .zip and extract the file.