[AI] Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week

Prasanna Kumar Pincha prasannapincha at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:27:51 EST 2019

This is a welcome move; and, I express my solidarity with advocate V.
Surendra Mohan. I would appreciate if someone could give me the phone No. of
Advocate v. surendra Mohan.

With warm regards,

Prasanna Kumar Pincha

Former Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities,

Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment,

govt. of India, New Delhi.

Former chairperson

National Trust for the Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy,
Mental Retardation, and Multiple Disabilities,