[AI] Equal opportunities for PWD employees in government and private

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 11:45:00 EST 2019

Dear friends,

I am perusing the various provisions relating to PWDs at work place in
government and private sector.  The following are broad areas:

1.  Job identification
Proper job identification, assistive technology, accessibility, training etc.

2.  Welfare
Arrangement of transport in cabs, special conveyance allowance etc.

3.  Non-discrimination
Provision of equal opportunities, scribes, non-discrimination etc.

4.  Work place sensitivity
Sensitising superiors, colleagues, accessibility of work place etc.

I would like to know whether any organisation is providing anything
addition to the above which is benefiting PWDs at work place?  Or is
there anything that an organisation is doing one of the above in a
unique manner?

Replies awaited.  You can write on the group or in private.  Feel free
to reach me on the mobile number mentioned in the signature line.

--
G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497

WWW.VIBEWA.ORG