[AI] Friends, please suggest a good digital voice recorder

Rishi Kewalramani rishi.kewalramani at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:35:43 EST 2019

Hi Harish,
Thanks for your reply.
Are you sure evo e5 and evo e10 have external microphone inputs?
I'm asking this because when I called Saksham Delhi,  they told me that ther
is no microphone input in evo e5 or evo e10, hence we cannot connect an
external microphone to record.
Saksham said that there is only headphone input jack.
So could you or anyone on the list confirm if there is a microphone input
jack on the Evo models to connect an external microphone to record  my
lectures?
If yes, could you also let me know where is  the external microphone input
jack on the evo recorders? Is it on the top or the bottom or the side?
Thanks and regards,
Rishi