[AI] "As my vision grows weaker, the will to try harder grows" - My take by Gaurav Jhunjhunwala

Ramya Venkitesh ramya at barrierbreak.com
Tue Jan 29 01:12:16 EST 2019

Source: NewzHook <https://newzhook.com/story/21173>

In My Take, Gaurav Jhunjhunwala talks about his experiences coping with
vision loss. Formerly an entrepreneur who was heading the digital vertical
in a top publishing house, he is now exploring new business opportunities.

I was born in Hong Kong and had a really happy childhood full of fond
memories. Looking back now I think it's because it was the only period in my
life where I didn't feel I was very different to the people around me.

I realized I was different around the time I entered Class 7. This was the
age where children become very good at identifying and exploiting the
insecurities of their classmates. I was not spared and was a soft target for
the fact that I had very weak eyesight and had to keep my face very close to
the textbooks while reading, and oftentimes could not even read what was
written on the blackboard.

Continue Reading this inspiring story https://newzhook.com/story/21173

Regards

Ramya Venkitesh