[AI] Address change for HDFC credit card

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 03:16:36 EST 2019

Yes, these are two correct methods but if he does process the address change
request via net banking, again it may include the signature missmatch issue.
As a result, the online application can also be rejected. Thus I would
suggest to go to base branch to process the same and sign on the required
document in front of the banker or designated officer.

Sarvanan, if you still face the problem, do let us know.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bhatt

Moderator - SayEverything, an open discussion forum for persons with
disabilities
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/sayeverything

Techpedia India, A Technical discussion Board in India
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia

www.sayeverything.org

Head - Banking Wing, National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbindia.org

Ast Manager - United Bank of India
www.unitedbankofindia.com

Mob: +91-9560175887

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"