[AI] Gene Therapy For Stopping / Reversing Blindness & Vision Loss

Saaqib Mahmuud saaqib1978 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jan 21 14:34:16 EST 2019

Hello AccessIndia Mates? Hope you're all doing well.
A couple of days, a friend shared with me this article from the Guardian newspaper in the United Kingdom on how a professor at the University of Oxford has been able to use gene therapy to restore vision or stop / reverse vision loss.

And, I thought I should share this article with you all!

So here is the link.
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jan/19/they-said-i-would-go-blind-gene-therapy-has-changed-that

Hope some of you will find the information in this article useful.

Sincerely,
Saaqib Mahmood