[AI] A question for Visually Impaired People

john clayton nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:03:06 EST 2019

Hi there,
 I wouldn't just consider it talking, specially talking to strangers. but
building friendships and emotional connections. specially for people who
would like to talk to people, but aren't able to express themselves as well
as a few others,
 May be able to say things in form of a letter which they may not
otherwise, and then there are people who do want to talk to someone, be it
a friend, family member or what have you, but Don't really know what to say.
 Hi, What's up and, now what?
 would be something this would help with. and as many users that I have
interviewed say, it would be good to keep in touch with friends family that
have moved away and you'd like to keep in touch, and have differing
interests and not enough time to sit down for a proper chat.

 But fare enough that's your opinion, and I hope I was able to provide you
with counterpoints thoughts and alternative reasoning.
 Cheers,

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The