[AI] Bluetooth Earphones with dual connectivity feature

Mohib Anwar Rafay mohibrafel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 10:03:47 EST 2019

Samsung level U is another option with duel connectivity. You can go
for Logitech H600 also. But I will not recommend you to use bluetooth
headphone with jaws, given its latency. For that you  can go for
Logitech H600 which comes with 2.4ghz transmittor having no latency.

On 1/12/19, shankar.c at tech-accessibility.in

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765