[AI] Enquiry regarding prenatal screening test for RP before birth of a child for my friends

Ekinath Khedekar ekinath at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:42:39 EST 2019

Dear Accessindians,
Hope you all are doing well.
I have a VI friend whose spouse too is a VI. One of them have RP and
wish to plan for a baby, only if there exists a prenatal test which
can definitely determine RP risk to their foetus.
I tried helping them through Google but it’s confusing. Please
experienced people on the issue share their views. Kindly only focus
on the availability on such test and do not judge them.

Thanks

--
With best regards,
Ekinath Khedekar.