[AI] Currency Detector

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Jan 10 02:57:12 EST 2019

Good effort, will surely try it, but focusing the paper or note for recognition is the big problem for totally blind.

सादर / With thanks & Regards
राजेश आसुदानी Rajesh Asudani
सहायक महाप्रबन्धक AGM
बाजार आसूचना ईकाई MIU
भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक Reserve Bank of India
नागपुर Nagpur

0712 2806846

President
VIBEWA
Co-Moderator
VIB-India

A-pilll = Action coupled with Positivity, Interest, Love, Logic and laughter.