[AI] Currency Detector

Shilpi Kapoor shilpi at barrierbreak.com
Wed Jan 9 05:36:24 EST 2019

Hi All,

With all the conversation around challenges with the currency, BarrierBreak has taken the initiative to develop an app called 6 by 6. 6 by 6 has 3 different tools and another few are being built. The 3 tools are:
- Currency Detector
- Light Detector
- Magnifier

This app is currently on the Android platform and can be downloaded from the Playstore - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.barrierbreak.fin&hl=en

We know that some of you'll are already using it and we have received feedback which we have incorporated also. We know that some currency notes are not as well recognized like the Rs. 50 note and are working on this.

Instructions to help you get an accurate prediction -

- Hold the Currency between 5-6 inches from the phone.
- Place the Currency on an even surface or in a straight position in your palm.
- Tap on the screen to get an accurate prediction.

We have also made some videos to help you use the app better - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu_Yw0EWeQ

It would be great if you'll would download the app and give us feedback, since we would like to make the app better. Please feel to write to us at 6by6 at barrierbreak.com

We will also be holding sessions in different organizations to show the app to your students and members. If you would like us to hold a Free session at your NGO, School or College, please write to us at 6by6 at barrierbreak.com

Thanks
Shilpi Kapoor | Managing Director
BarrierBreak