[AI] Looking for research participants for a research on emotional need

john clayton nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:55:47 EST 2019

Hi guys,
 I would like to express  my deepest Thanks to all of you that have shown
interest in the research so far. I have gotten back to most of you in one
way or the other by now Besides Amar Whom I shall write as soon as I am
done writing this email.
 I need quite a few more people for the research interview, So if you are
interested this is to let you know that the slots are open.
  But for day after tomorrow.
 I need to have this done by the weekend at the most so any asisstence you
are able to provide would be greatly appriciated.
 Warmest thanks and regards,