[AI] Suggestion required for purchasing an accessible mobile within a budget of 10, 000. rs

john clayton nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:58:53 EST 2019

Hi sujatha,
 under around 10k the asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 would be my pick if I were to
choose.
 I have used this previously and it has no accessiblity issues that I was
able to find, and it does have decent specs and a near stock android with
none to no bloatware at all.
hth.

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The