[AI] chrome help.

Maruti Paramwad mparamwad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 02:47:20 EST 2019

Hello AccessIndian,

Greetings of the day!
friends, I am facing a strenge issue. I am using google chrome. I am
trying to reset my SBI login password. when ever I try to enter my
registor mobile number, I type full number but, in the text feald only
four digits got typed. the issue comes because, my window gets
minimize. I tried to press windows+Uparrow for maximize the window
but, no success. how can I maximize the windo? what is the short key
for the maximize windo? I am using windows 10 with jaws18. waiting for
the reply!

--
Thanks and Regards
Maruti Paramwad