[AI] Looking for research participants for a research on emotional need

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 00:28:46 EST 2019

HI John,

You have not mentioned your Mobile number.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bhatt

Moderator - SayEverything, an open discussion forum for persons with
disabilities
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/sayeverything

Techpedia India, A Technical discussion Board in India
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia

www.sayeverything.org

Head - Banking Wing, National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbindia.org

Ast Manager - United Bank of India
www.unitedbankofindia.com

Mob: +91-9560175887

"A player that makes a team great is more valuable than a great player"