[AI] Looking for research participants for a research on emotional need

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Jan 8 00:27:49 EST 2019

Hi
I suppose, when you have taken up research on this topic, you would be having some solution in mind. I am wondering what technology solution you are contemplating to work to address immotional issues. I am a bit confused and would seek clarity in this regards. Would you pl briefly mention withouting compromising on your IPR of course, what can be possible solutions and what triggered this study.
Harish.