[AI] Please recommend a good scan stand for iPhone with knfb reader app

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 05:06:49 EST 2019

hello,
i have seen one such product called OCR stand offered by sparsh
products. you may contact them on their phone number 09837088334  for
the latest pricing. if you would like to see the demonstration of this
device, then you can see here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B89WIL0ghBVhT0UzbEE1Skc1SXc/view?usp=sharing
thanks,