[AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:38:50 EST 2019

one addition to all users of this TV, that once you have setup wifi or lan
connection on your TV, you need not to select each time your wifi or fill
password. also if you have a wifi display on your mobile phone, just switch
on your wifi display and your audio and screen will automatically pear with
your TV. you can view your netflix or amazon prime on your mobile phone and
watch it on your television. no need a separate password for wifi display.
this tv have wifi direct feature.