[AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 07:16:45 EST 2019

it is an integrated digital television. no requirement of separate settop
box. also multiple connectivity through one cable. like audio, video,
headphone etc. as you insert sim in your mobile phone, same is for IDTV,
insert DTH sim in the slot of television, subject to your television should
compatible with that DTH service provider. However, the demo is not in a
difficult hindi, most of the terms used in this demo are in english. I don't
think that this would cause any difficulty to understand. I have tried to
explain most of the feature of this TV in this demo and the speech output of
TV is in english. hence, there should be no issue of language.
I daily listen BBC hindi through its web browser and also use its youtube
app.
If any specific query you have, feel free to contact me through this mailing
list or my personal ID.
please don't put questions like IRCTC will open through its web browser or
not, samsung should cut down the price or any concession to the blind people
or not, discount in flipcart or amazon, policy matter of samsung etc.

thank you,