[AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.

SARAVANAN K sarvanan at greytip.com
Sun Jan 6 05:25:46 EST 2019


Dear Friend,
Is it possible to provide this conversation in english.
Can you elobrate the specialities & accessibility of ID TV.
Thanks
Saravanan.K

On 1/5/19, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermadurg at gmail.com> wrote:
> please download and listen my audio demo from the following link. this link
>
> will better work with firefox or chroam. download and listen the entire four
>
> parts of this demo.
>
>
> https://drive.google.com/open?id=17jGGXBc7Q-bJwRDyQBhmWusdIVHm2IV3
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: pranayarani
> Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 3:51 PM
> To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
>
> the disabled.'
> Subject: Re: [AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.
>
> Whats idtv? More info pls
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
> Of bhawani shankar verma
> Sent: 03 January, 2019 11:36 AM
> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
> the disabled.
> Subject: Re: [AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.
>
> this requires a separate settop box. now the technology is advancing and if
> you can spend rs.30000, these days better to purchase IDTV.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Radha thunder storm
> Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 11:03 AM
> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
> the disabled.
> Subject: Re: [AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.
>
> Go for Android TV. Sanyo, MI both are great. Even my grand ma use it,
> certainly once 'how to'  was imparted.
> My parents use Sanyo themselves. Great sound indeed.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 03-Jan-2019, at 10:39 AM, Austin Pinto <austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> my budget is between 25000 to 35000
>>
>>> On 1/3/19, bhawani shankar verma <bsvermadurg at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> samsung m5570 series. it have in built voice enable software and no
>>> settop
>>> box required.
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: Austin Pinto
>>> Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 10:19 AM
>>> To: Dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of mobile
>>> phones
>>>
>>> and Tabs. ; eyes-free ; accessindia at accessindia.org.in
>>> Subject: [AI] require recommendation for a smart tv.
>>>
>>> hi all.
>>> i want to purchase a smart tv and have selected mi 49inch or marqueMarQ
>>> 43
>>> inch.
>>> i wanted to know which would be more better and more accessible and
>>> which 1 will not give me any hardware or software problems.
>>> also which will be more easy to opperate for senior parents
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Search for old postings at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>>
>>> visit the list home page at
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>>> the
>>>
>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>>
>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Search for old postings at:
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>>
>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at
>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>>
>>>
>>> Disclaimer:
>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>>> the
>>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>>
>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> search for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
>> austinpinto.xaviers at gmail.com
>> follow me on twitter.
>> austinmpinto
>> contact me on skype.
>> austin.pinto3
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Search for old postings at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> veracity;
>>
>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>
>> sent through this mailing list..
>
>
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please
>
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
> the
>
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>
>
>
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
> the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>
>
>
> Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan 4th.
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
>
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
>
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>
>
>
> Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan 4th.
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>



More information about the AccessIndia mailing list