[AI] A honorable movement for Radio Udaan.

Radio Udaan radioudaan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:24:12 EST 2019

greetings from Radio Udaan.

We are glad to share with our listeners and well-wishers that Radio
Udaan has been registered in ‘India Book of Records’ for being the
first online radio station run by people with visual impairment. The
recognition is endowed for being a unique type of radio station that
has been constant and devoted since its commencement on 2nd February
2014. We show our gratitude to everyone and God for been so kind to
us. Without your best wishes and blessings, it was not possible. Thank
you so much everyone from the core of our heart.
With love
Radio Udaan Team