[AI] Group for Advanced English

Manasi Mahukar manasim.dfc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:35:36 EST 2019

hi,
this is Manasi here.
i am working with one NGO name Desai foundation for Change.
we offer spoken English programs  level vize.
but as of for now,  we do not have online teaching provision.
 but if you want, i can have a word with my management regarding the same.

--
Warm regards, Manasi Mahukar
Desai Foundation for Change