[AI] Peeling onions

Payal Kapoor payal69 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 05:20:18 EST 2019

hi Rahul,
congratulations on beginning your journey in the kitchen.
onions are easy to peel both with the knife first and then using your
hands to get the peel off completely.
using the same slicer you do for other vegetables, cut the head and
tail of the onion and then pry open the edges and pull the peel off.
this can be done on both the whole onion and one that has been cut
lengthwise into half.
you could first cut the onion into half and then cut the head and tail
and remove the peel all in one go. takes a few attempts, but
definitely doable.
what did you mean when you said it is not possible to cut it with a knife?
Payal