[AI] Making the Indian Railways more disabled-friendly

habeeb. c habeebc3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 12:57:31 EST 2019

A mail that deserves serious attention from our part. It is strange to
note that this is happening in a country where RPD act as it exists
today is passed. As specified by another activist Sannaura Tyler in an
interview with Judith Butler, every move that we have in the society
is a kind of political activism.
regards

--
Dr. Habeeb C.
Vice President Kerala Federation of the Blind.

Assistant Professor of English
Centre for advanced studies and research in English Language and Literature
Farook College.
Calicut.
Member Board of Studies U.G. English Language and Literature,
University of Calicut.
Phone. 09946265483.
Email. habeebc3 at gmail.com
Skype Id. habeebc3