[AI] Vestige Eye Care product

Chetan Sagar :) chetanjmakvana at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 02:44:18 EST 2019

Importants of eye health
•	Eyes are an important part of our health
•	Eyes play a major role in mobility, function and enjoyment of life
•	When it comes to common vision problems, some people don’t realize
that they have eye problems
•	In addition, many common eye diseases such as glaucoma, diabetic eye
disease and age-related macular degeneration often have no warning
signs
•	Just as it is important to keep our body healthy, we also need to
keep our eyes healthy

Introduction to Vestige Eye support
•	Vestige Eye Support contains Marigold and Bilberry extracts as major
ingredients, which are beneficial for eye health
•	This product has Lutein and Zeaxanthin, which helps in improving the
eyesight, night vision and prevent eye irritation

Common Eye problems
•	Eyestrain
•	Red Eyes
•	Blurred Vision
•	Eye Irritation
•	Dry Eyes
•	Excessive Tearing
•	Conjunctivitis
•	Corneal Diseases
•	Eye Allergies

FACTORS affecting Eye Health
ACTIVITIES RELATED FACTORS:
•	Excess hours spent in front of TV, laptops, phones
•	Infrequency of breaks
•	Time/work pressure
INDIVIDUAL RELATED FACTORS:
•	Improper corrective lenses
•	Age
•	Medical issues
ENVIRONMENT RELATED FACTORS:
•	Improper lighting
•	Incorrect distance between eyes & display
•	Lack of contrast in display

                Marigold Flower & Bilberry Fruit
•	Marigold contains Lutein & Zeaxanthin which are antioxidants that
are located in the eye but body does not naturally produce them so
required from the external sources
•	They neutralizes free radicals associated with oxidative stress &
retinal damage
•	They help  protect eyes from harmful high-energy light waves like UV
rays in sunlight
•	Studies suggest that a high level of Lutein & Zeaxanthin in eye
tissue is linked with better vision, especially in dim light or where
glare is a problem
•	Bilberry is also rich antioxidants that may help hold off
age-related eye diseases

BENEFITS of Vestige Eye support
•	Helps in the maintenance of normal vision
•	Helps in improving eye sight and night vision
•	Helps soothe eye irritation
•	It also helps in eye disorders like macular degeneration, eye
inflammation and other retina related complications
•	Due to its antioxidants property helps in preventing free radical damage
•	It helps in reducing eye Inflammation and Conjunctivitis

DOSAGE of Vestige Eye Support
Two capsules daily with meals

Contact us for Vestige Eye Care @ +91 9409401933 from 10:00 Am to
06:00 Pm from Monday to Saturday.