[AI] Survey to develop an understanding about how people with vision impairment perceive, experience and interpret Heritage sites

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Tue Jan 1 01:35:28 EST 2019

All

I too endorse, the survey is very interesting and we can certainly look forward for a more inclusive and richer experience while visiting heritage sites.

I had a telephonic  call with her while responding to the survey. Her number is present in the signature line.

As they say, Rome was not built in a day, similarly it takes time to happen. Data speaks volumes and it can impact good times when gets documented in aPHD thesis.
It becomes a solid ground for decision makers to back it. It can also force them to act. Let us take the positive step in participating in good numbers and actually we are helping us in the long run.

So you can either fill it in online or go for telephonic survey.
Happy new year all of you and let us look for better days ahead.
Harish.