Second quarter 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Apr 26 07:35:28 EDT 2018
Ending: Wed May 16 22:02:14 EDT 2018
- [AI] 39 individuals and Rs 40 Lakhs: Pension for disabled given to 'fit' individuals
- [AI] Need assistant for using skype with windows 10
- [AI] Mark your calendar - An evening talking about access, inclusion and disability
- [AI] request for 1 year advance computer training program at AICB
- [AI] latest NCERT hindi books in epub accessibility
- [AI] Election Commission of India invites suggestions for enhancing the participation of persons with disabilities (PwDs) in electoral process
Kotian, H P
- [AI] Fwd: Expressing disappointment- Damodar rope way Gangtok restricts boarding of visually impaired tourist on their rope way
- [AI] Jagran reports: Central Railways: disabled employees working for empowering their unemployed mates
- [AI] relaxation in rural service for disabled needed
- [AI] Use of Be My Eyes App
- [AI] Chief commissioner in Mizoram: Call to focus more on the disabled
- [AI] request for support on the following points
- [AI] request for tutorials on HTML and developing NVDA addons, JAWS scripts
- [AI] : Gentle reminder - Request Feed-back on accessibility of online services in the Financial and Securities Market
- [AI] Index braille printer available
- [AI] Amrit Scholarship for Disability Studies announced for masters' level students
- [AI] Plan that romantic holiday with your beloved with Planet Abled
- [AI] YouTube link of radioudaan ek mulakat with Mr. sanjiv Kumarr Paul a visually impaired candidate who has done graduation in botany, masters in food processing and PHD in agriculture engineering.
- [AI] latest Railway form.
- [AI] Effectively organizing religious ceremonies and participating in them
- [AI] Volunteers for VIBEWA meeting at Mumbai in June
- [AI] May be of Interest: From 2021, PhD a must for university teachers
- [AI] Looking for an accessible email marketing software
- [AI] ITEL Phone Help Needed
- [AI] Madurai: On a mission to educate the visually-impaired
- [AI] Blind students protest at Delhi University
- [AI] Lucknow: budget approved: 10 government establishment will be made accessible
- [AI] Suggestion regarding purchasing a new phone
- [AI] "Is Blindness a sickness, a disability or a different way of experiencing life?” -read my latest blogpost
- [AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 64, Issue 132
- [AI] request for contact details persons working on stem project
- [AI] Achintya Ganguly reports: Blind cradle pumps up solution for thirst
- [AI] ITEL phones
- [AI] how to use Email with M.S. Office
pankaj Singh kushwaha
- [AI] voice dream reader perches query.
- [AI] Launch of simply Reading app
- [AI] Bombay HC asks its administration to set aside 400 non-judicial seats for the disabled
- [AI] Bihar Patna: No hearing took place in the last two years in the state commission for persons with disabilities
- [AI] FW: Revived Concern About Accessibility of TOI and NDTV on iOS
- [AI] Fwd: Regarding pitch and speed ranges of Victor Reader Trekk
- [AI] Anyone from NFB Karnataka bangalore please? Regarding Railway Concession Certificate
- [AI] voice dream reader queries.
- [AI] Ek Ghar ho Sapno Ka – A collection of Stories by Malti Joshi (Hindi Audio Mp3)
A K Dua
- [AI] have some queries.
- [AI] Lack of vision a blessing in disguise
- [AI] Job opening in a reputed company for experienced Accessibility tester in Hyderabad location
- [AI] Require MBA Hr details for helping one PHD candidate
- [AI] Delhi: Visually impaired woman raped, one held
- [AI] Shiv Sunny reports in detail: "They offered chocolates while trying to lure me into jhuggi, says visually-impaired woman raped in Delhi"
- [AI] Here are two very important YouTube links one is about simply reading app and other is about menstrual hygiene management from disability prospective.
- [AI] Problem with signing in Sugamya Pustakalaya in Simply Reading App.
- [AI] Heads-up: Looking for Screen reader users for studies in Google Bangalore
- [AI] Bangalore -Wills
- [AI] Build 2018: $25 million Microsoft AI initiative to empower people with disabilities
- [AI] job opening at MphasiS
- [AI] How to cope with graudal vision loss-part 4
- [AI] request for information regarding unic disability ID card
- [AI] Strange problem occurred with me in IRCTC
Dr Yusuf Vohra
- [AI] Websites for Equity Market
Shyam M. Sayanekar
- [AI] simply reding queries.
- [AI] Fw: Mental health inequalities for deaf and disabled people
A K Dua
- [AI] My Story – An Autobiography by kamala Das in Audio Mp3 format.
A K Dua
- [AI] Denied access to hospitals without assistant
- [AI] Audio Cards
- [AI] How to download Realtek HD Audio Manager on a 64 bit computer?
- [AI] Kind reminder for reply on EVO E5 and concerning latest model of EVO (E55, E10 or another)
- [AI] Gift yourself a solo trip today <> Planet Abled
- [AI] Reading without seeing seminar.
- [AI] (no subject)
- [AI] request for help regarding IPL cricket matches
- [AI] Kanpur Dehaat: Blind family ki ajab kahani:
- [AI] Sikkim and the Indo-China border
- [AI] Acquiring mastery of orientation skills
- [AI] Signatures/ signing how do you deal with it?
- [AI] Tribune's Impact: MP to award Blind World Cup winner
- [AI] (AI) availability of book, century is not enough
- [AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 64, Issue 146
- [AI] FW: New staff requisition under inclusive education programme
Prashant Ranjan Verma
- [AI] From the guardian archive: National Library for the Blind needs more money– 9 May 1918
- [AI] Youtube link of radioudaan ek mulakat with Mr Ankurjeet who cracked UPSC, a true inspiration for blind
- [AI] Inviting participants for an Inclusive Wall climbing Event on May 26th in Mumbai
- [AI] Another Audio Book from Disha NGO – Volga to Ganga by Rahul Sankrityayan (Hindi)
A K Dua
- [AI] Using blind cricket app on iPhone
- [AI] request for help regarding unique dissability ID card
- [AI] Query regarding Roti maker.
Chetan Sagar :)
- [AI] EPub version of RPWD Act
- [AI] FW: Article in Economic Times dt 15 may
- [AI] don't forget to listen to a special program Global Accessibility Awareness Day – 2018 on radioudaan
- [AI] not recieving mails from the list
Last message date:
Wed May 16 22:02:14 EDT 2018
Archived on: Wed May 16 22:02:13 EDT 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).