[AI] don't forget to listen to a special program Global Accessibility Awareness Day – 2018 on radioudaan

Radio Udaan radioudaan at gmail.com
Wed May 16 08:36:06 EDT 2018

Dear Members,

Global Accessibility Awareness Day – 2018, jointly hosted by Mitra
Jyothi and Prakat Solutions at Mitra Jyothi Campus on 10th May’18, was
a truly an inclusive
and enriching event. Mitra Jyothi hosted the event specifically
catering to the NGO sector and to all people with print disabilities.

We will be broadcasting the event recording on radioudaan on 17th
May’18 from 8 PM onwards, request you to listen to the same on
radioudaan and get benefit
out of it.  Rebroadcasting will be from 3 PM on 18th May’18.

Key note addresses given by eminent personalities working for the
cause of people with disabilities in India, Mr. Dipendra Manocha,
Managing Trustee, Saksham
Trust, New Delhi, Ms. Kanchan Pamnani, Solicitor, Bombay High Court
and Mr. Mujtaba Merchant, Project Management Executive, TCS.

Dear Members,

Global Accessibility Awareness Day – 2018, jointly hosted by Mitra
Jyothi and Prakat Solutions at Mitra Jyothi Campus on 10th May’18, was
a truly an inclusive
and enriching event. Mitra Jyothi hosted the event specifically
catering to the NGO sector and to all people with print disabilities.

We will be broadcasting the event recording on 17th May’18 from 8 PM
onwards, request you to listen to the same and get benefit out of it.
Rebroadcasting
will be from 3 PM on 18th May’18.

Key note addresses given by eminent personalities working for the
cause of people with disabilities in India, Mr. Dipendra Manocha,
Managing Trustee, Saksham
Trust, New Delhi, Ms. Kanchan Pamnani, Solicitor, Bombay High Court
and Mr. Mujtaba Merchant, Project Management Executive, TCS.

For more info logon to
www.radioudaan.com
download our official app from appstore or playstore.

Happy listening.