[AI] Kind reminder for reply on EVO E5 and concerning latest model ofEVO(E5, E10 or another)

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:18:45 EDT 2018

Please, I need an urgent reply by tomorrow. To add to my previously-stated reasons for the deadline, my parents are under a degree of financial strain and it is thus crucial that we order (if needed) at the earliest. If we really care about accessibility and issues concerning the differently-abled, I am humbly urging all here to respond to my long-standing queries.
Regards,
Arijeet.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10