[AI] Acquiring mastery of orientation skills

Leikhu Laishram Leingakpa laishramnet at gmail.com
Mon May 14 05:19:37 EDT 2018

Dear all

As per my experience, I believe orientation is a matter of habit and
attitude to a great extent. I have developed a habit of drawing a map
of the path that I take inside a building or any structure. Initially
it took some effort. But with the passage of time its becoming
spontaneous, I mean somewhat natural and automatic. However, It is not
so easy in noisy environment and outdoor with lots of hurdle such as a
crossroad with considerable vehicular traffic.

Warm regards
Leikhu Laishram