[AI] Acquiring mastery of orientation skills

sampath raj rao sampath.4187 at gmail.com
Sun May 13 05:55:31 EDT 2018

Hi, I am adding to the above to Rahul's mail,
I too really wonder how VIPs walk on independently as I still fear of
cows and dogs and the dirty dungs on local streets and the congested
roads where vehicles are driven even down on the side of the roads as
many a times I have been with minor scratches even when I am
escorted...